Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Fun

Spring Break is almost to an end and I used most of it up keeping my house clean. So, I decided to have a crafty weekend. Here's what I've accomplished so far...two Secret Sister gifts, a boss gift and a hubby gift.

Chocolate Box and Candy Wrappers
I got the box idea from Kay at Creations on Paper. I used her dimensions exactly. The candy wrapper idea is from Barb at Stampin is my Job. For three Snickers or Muskateers, I used a 5X6" piece of paper. For two Kit Kats I used a 5X7" piece of paper. The longer side goes around the candy.














For this wrapper, I used a 5x7" piece of paper.







I used 7x7" piece of paper for this wrapper.
















I'm always looking for inexpensive gifts to let my friends and family know that I'm thinking of them, hopefully these will do the trick.

Take some time to create,
Jennifer



No comments: