Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birthday Tea Pics and Projects


I think the birthday tea may need to be made into an annual event. We had a lot of fun eating and creating. Instead of presents I asked all my friends to donate a box of granola bars for students who don't always get to eat breakfast at school. As a thank you, I planned three projects for my friends make.

Here's a pic of the table setting. This is at my mom's house with her china. We had scones with Devonshire cream and jam, cucumber sandwiches, tuna salad sandwiches, and chocolate cake.



Projects
This is one of my favorite stamps from River City Stamp Company. The inside says, "God watches us at all times, let's try to be entertaining."


This is another favorite stamp that I found at Hobby Lobby. The inside of the box holds six Treasure chocolates. Each of my friends brought a bag and we swapped flavors. Each chocolate is wrapped in a stamped address label.
The flower on this bag is the new big flower punch from SU.










Make sure to take time to create this week.
Hugs,
Jennifer

No comments: