Monday, June 25, 2012

Choco Banana Oatmeal

I really can't believe it's been six months since I posted on this silly thing. I'm not sure how some people do it! I create stuff all the time, but don't post it. Why can't I be Super Woman/Mom/Wife??? :)

 Last time I posted, I had 35 pounds to get rid of. I lost 36! Do you know that's like 7 tubs of Crisco!!!

Well in the chance that some actually reads this, here's another oatmeal recipe. I eat this oatmeal everyday and don't get tired of it. I credit my little creation to a lot of my success on the Weight Watcher program. If you don't eat breakfast, you need to. Your furnace isn't going to fire up until you fuel it.

Choco Banana Oatmeal

  • 3/4 cup cooked oatmeal (I use old fashioned oats)
  • 1 tsp. brown sugar
  • 1 T. semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 banana sliced up


This is 5 Points Plus on Weight Watchers. No kidding. It feels me up until 10ish. I use to eat a bowl of frosted mini wheats every morning and was starving by the time I got to work practically. It tastes so good. I feel like I'm eating dessert for breakfast. :)

Try creating some today!

No comments: